Furniture Deep Cleaning
Most people have a favourite piece of furniture in their living or working spaces. It might be a nightstand, a large dining table, an antique bookshelf, or a bedframe. That’s why we at Carpenter Dubai understand the significance of these valuable possessions in your life.
A piece of high-quality furniture passed down through generations is far more durable and long-lasting than you might think if maintained properly. However, you should know that even the best-quality wooden furniture is susceptible to scuffs and scratches.
For this reason, you must hire a professional to help preserve them for years. But you can also maintain your wooden furniture with furniture deep cleaning. Below are how furniture deep cleaning is carried out to preserve it for a long time.
Tips for Maintaining Your Wooden Furniture!
- Clean Wooden Furniture
Below are the techniques used to clean wooden furniture quickly:
- Start dusting the furniture to remove the dust on the furniture’s surface. Then, clean the stains around the furniture.
- Start with a mild cleaner and work up to more abrasive ones as needed. Dishwasher soap diluted in water is one of the greatest mild cleansers to use when cleaning a surface.
- Wipe the furniture with the soft cloth after dipping it in the cleaning solution and squeeze off all the extra liquid. Use a moist cloth rather than a wet one.
- Rinse the cloth frequently to prevent the wood from saturation with the solution.
- Use a second dry towel to wipe the entire furniture set to remove the dampness in the wood. Also, ensure the moisture is removed during the furniture deep cleaning process.
Remove Challenging Marks
Compared to other cleaning techniques, when maintaining office furniture, difficult stains are removed in various steps mentioned below:
- Make a thin paste of baking soda using water.
- Rub gently with a soft cloth after applying this paste to the stubborn spots on the furniture to make them disappear.
- After the stain has vanished, wipe off the paste with a moist, clean towel and let the area completely dry.
- After the furniture has dried, apply wood polish with a cloth to enhance the shine and protect the finish.
So, these were the steps to maintain a piece of furniture. However, furniture deep cleaning also involves dry cleaning of various furnitures such as couches. So, let’s discuss them below in detail.
How To Deep Clean a Couch?
Many customers are confused about how to clean a couch in living or working spaces. Carpenter Dubai follows certain procedures to get this done in no time. And we are glad to share some hassle-free ways to clean your couch or other fabric-based furniture at home. All you need is water, shampoo, and a loofah.
The first step is to add around a spoonful of shampoo and thoroughly mix it with water. Then, use a loofah to achieve that foamy texture. When your solution is prepared, use a loofah with foam to gently scrub your furniture to clean the fabric.
Once finished, remove the foam with a moist towel. Then, dry the furniture for two to three hours. The process could take longer due to the cloth type. Alternatively, you can wait for it to dry beneath a fan.
Why Choose Carpenter Dubai?
Carpenter Dubai is always there to resolve your problems. We aim to fulfill the expectations of our clients. Your family or company can do many deep furniture cleaning tasks using our carpentry services. Below are some reasons why you should choose us:
We have always been a business with unflinching values to serve our customers with their problems. We stand out from our rivals by providing the highest quality service with individualised, superior attention to every client.
We are known for our skill and expertise in fine woodwork, professional finishes, and the aesthetic appeal of your home, business, recreational area, and other places.
We promise to complete any construction or remodeling project following your ideal cleanliness, allure, and cost criteria. We specialise in home appearance and workspace interior improvements at affordable prices.
If you are also looking for furniture deep cleaning, visit our official website or contact Carpenter Dubai to get the best assistance.